Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas



Jayden got a football and Drake got
the basketball for Christmas. And
of course Jayden wants them both.


Jared spoiled me with lots of cute clothes,
a purse and a darling braclet with there
birthstones on it. He does a great job,
thanks babe and I love ya tons.


My parents house is always crazy, 25 people
in one room is a little hetic. We gave my
mom some cute clothes and my dad a
nice coat, gloves and coverals. Drake got a
remote control helicopter that he loves.



Jayden got a huge dump truck with blocks in
it that you can build. You can ride or push the
truck also. Thanks mom and dad for a great
Christmas. We love and appreciate all that
you do for my family and I.




Jayden loved this chair, he would go get a treat
and go sit on it forever.












Jared's parents also give a great Christmas.
My boys are spoiled rotten. Jayden
got a jungle with lots of animals that make
noise. Drake got lots of Transformers and a
big semi with a ton of cars in it.


Santa brought Jayden a cart that you
can play 5 different things. You can
do a puzzle, make shapes and drive
little cars on the top, he loved it.


Thanks Johnson's for a wonderful day, we love ya.






My husband got about 5 new outfits. He
is a spoiled kid to. He is so fun to buy
for so its my fault that he is spoiled.



No comments: